Many people who work in the social sector would like to learn more about the potential of digial innovations. We've been invited to the following lectures and discussions, workshops and seminars, in order to share what tools are currently available and what innovative possibilities we can expect in the future.
P.S. We list our upcoming events each week in our labnews email.
- 9.10.2010, New Countries Workshop, Capital City Cultural Fund, Neustrelitz
- 6.10.2010, "Fundraising fromother perspectives," Lecture at Zeppelin University Friedrichshafen, as part of the E-Entrepreneuship Week.
- 2.10.2010, betterplace@homebase, SMS-Feedback pilot-project, Pankow.
- 1.10.2010 "How digital media is changing fundraising," presentation at the University of Potsdam as part of the Fundraising Days Berlin-Brandenburg.
- 29.09.2010 "Online Fundraising with betterplace.org", Spree Speeches at the BMW Foundation.
- 17.09.2010 "Online Fundraising", Workshop as part of the Fundraising Academy, at the Humboldt University, Berlin.
- 16.09.2010 betterplace-talk with Bosch Foundation Scholars.
- 06.09.2010 "How digital media is changing the social sector", Lecture at the Mercator College in Berlin.
- 03.09.2010 "Organizing trust", Workshop at the Humboldt Viadrina School of Governance.
- 22.-25.06.2010 "Online Giving Markets", Workshop in New York.
- 10.-11.06.2010 "What is betterplace.org?" presentation at DLD Women (Digital Life Design) in Munich. Video with Joana Breidenbach from DLD.
- 04.06.2010 "What are we achieving, actually? Evaluation methods for social enterprise," Social Change Hub (SCHub), Centre for Sustainability Management, at the Leuphana University in Lüneburg.
- 03.06.2010 "What is betterplace.org?", Cultural Entrepreneurship Conference, Freie University in Berlin.
- 01.06.2010 "Help for Haiti´s next Generation from Global Society", Workshop at the European Foundation Center as part of Foundation Week in Brussels.