Who we work with
- AidConnect, a platform of the consulting firm Accenture, supported us with the Water Knowledge Portal. (2010)
- Cisco provided us with flip cameras for our video competition of the same name.
- The European School of Technology and Management (EMST) has been studying the donation process with a behavioral economic slant for betterplace.org since 2011.
- In 2012 we researched how international companies use their CSR funds on engagement platforms and competitions for Ergo.
- Getidos is a research group form the University of Greifswald. In 2010 they contributed significantly to the content of the Water Knowledge Portal and worked together with us on the concept of the Big Jump Challenge 2012.
- Students of the Hamburg Media School helped construct guidelines for how to best use betterplace.org and a CSR-concept. (2010 and 2011)
- For ING DiBa we designed a study on the topic of volunteering.
- We owe our corporate design to kempertrautmann.
- The Max Planck Institute for Academic Research helped us analyze donation behavior on betterplace.org. (2010)
- Musiol Munzinger Sasserath has consulted us since the beginning concerning market strategy.
- onlab formatted our Trendreport for us (print and illustration).
- The Peter Ustinov Foundation contributed to the financing of our Stakeholder Feedback Project. (2010)
- re:former consulted us in 2011 on usability questions.
- We designed the Think Big platform for Telefónica Germany, which will support the involvement of young people in a 48 hour app workshops for the Campus Party, developed in 2011 and 2012.
- trendwatching.com has granted us free premium access since 2011.
- Tribal DDB supported us in 2011 in the form of Matthes Scheinhardt – he helped significantly with the concept of our Trendreports.
- Matthes Scheinhardt supports us in the continued development of the Trendreports worked on the Think Big App Workshop with us.
- The Vodafone Institute for Society and Communication makes the betterplace lab Trendreport possible.